Patient Forms and Resources
Our staff looks forward to meeting you and discussing your goals. We strive to keep our appointments on time as scheduled. Prior to your appointment, we encourage you to fill out the patient forms that are located on this website so you can accelerate your check-in process. Please download, print, and complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are unable to download our patient forms, then it is recommended that you arrive at your appointment 15 – 30 minutes early so you can have ample time to fill out the appropriate forms.
Print. Fill out form. Bring to your appointment!
Instructions to review before your surgery.
Where To Park, Where To Go
- Young H. Choi, M.D. Eye Surgery Center is located at 2100 Devereux Circle Suite 100 Birmingham, AL 35243. The building is across Acton Rd. from Acton Road Self Storage facility.
- The office phone number is (205) 879-2221.
- Click here for Interactive Driving Directions.
What To Bring
- Please bring a copy of your insurance card and a picture ID with you to your visit.
- If you are a new patient or if you are a returning patient that has changes to personal, medical, or insurance information, please download a copy of the above document that is labeled "Patient Information Form", print it out, fill it in, and bring it with your to your appointment.
- If you are coming in for surgery please make sure to follow Dr. Choi's instructions carefully and, if you are coming in for Cataract surgery, download a copy of the above document that is labeled "Cataract Surgery Pre-op" for instructions to follow before your surgery.
Directions To Our Office
Please download the above document labeled "Printable Directions" for a reference.
From North Alabama (on 1-65 South):
Merge onto 1-65 South towards Birmingham. Take exit 261A to merge onto 1-20E/I-59 N towards Atlanta/Gadsden. Take exit 126A to merge onto US-280 E/US-31S towards Sylacauga/Mt. Brook. Continue onto US-280 E. Turn right onto Cahaba River Road/Old US 280 West. Turn right onto Acton Road. Turn left onto Devereux Circle. Destination will be on the left.
From East and Northeast (on 1-20 West or I-59 South):
- From southwest on 1-20 W / I-59 S, take exit 106 for 1-459 South toward Montgomery/Atlanta. Continue to exit 17 for Acton Road, turn left onto Acton Road and turn right onto Devereux Circle. The destination is on the left.
From South Alabama (on Highway 280):
- Follow Highway 280 West toward Birmingham. Cross 1-459 junction. Continue on 280 West, pass Homewood/ Mountain (149) exit. Turn left into Mountain Brook Center parking lot.
From South Alabama (on 1-65 North):
- Merge onto 1-65 North towards Birmingham. Take exit 250 toward Atlanta/Gadsden. Merge onto 1-459 north. Take exit 17 for Action Road. Turn right onto Acton Road. Turn right onto Devereux Circle. The destination is on the left.
Young H. Choi Eye Surgery Center offers CareCredit as a patient payment plan to help make our eye care treatments more affordable.
*Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Images may contain models.